January MiniMester Courses and Internships
Registration is now open for January MiniMester courses and internships! Learn more and register at 85851212.com/january-minimester.
Spring 2020 Registration
日本一本道a不卡免费The S20 Class Registration period begins Monday, November 11 and runs through Friday, November 22. Current students should go onto Starfish to make a registration appointment with their Academic Advisor. Open registration begins on Monday, November 25.
About the Registrar
The Registrar’s Office maintains all student records.The Office is responsible for:
- processing of all student grades, transcripts and registrations
- compiling and releasing Dean’s List and Probation List information
- processing application for and granting approval for graduation
The Registrar’s office is located on the second floor of the Duquès Academic Success Center and is open during weekdays from 8:30am-5:00pm.
Amy Van Oot, College Registrar | 860-701-5019
Judy Gunther, Assistant to the Registrar日本一本道a不卡免费 | 860-701-5185
Forms & Docs
3 Ways to Request a Transcript
- Fill out a Transcript Form in the Registrar’s Office (Duques Center 2nd floor) on campus and submit with $5 fee; or
- Fill out a Transcript Form online here, print it and mail with payment of $5 to Registrar’s Office, Mitchell College, 437 Pequot Avenue, New London, CT 06320; or
- Fill out a Transcript Form online here, scan it and email to email@example.com; make $5 credit card payment online at .
Important to Note:
*$5.00 per transcript requested (checks should be made payable to “Mitchell College”). Credit cards can be used ONLY through the online form at: .
*We do not fax official transcripts and we do not send official transcripts electronically.
*Your signature must be part of your request (or we can’t send your transcript!)
*Transcripts are NOT printed & sent the same day as the request. 日本一本道a不卡免费We make every effort to send out transcripts within 1-3 work days of the request.